Target - Random Trip!

Today we had to kill some time while I was waiting for my camera to get cleaned so we ran to a Target that was near by just to poke around. I wasn't planning on buying anything, but knowing I had a $10 GC burning a hole in my wallet I knew not buying anything would never happen!! I promised my son we would go over and look at the trains... but on the way my husband found this shirt that says "Rad Dude"... and for those of you that know me and know our last name, know that this shirt is sooo appropriate! We have found so many shirts for him with Rad on it, and we keep them all :) So anyway, according to the sign and the tag the shirt was $5. So then we headed over to the trains. He looked at his favorite; Thomas. Thomas was crazy expensive, which I was really surprised about for it being Target!! So then I looked over at Chuggington and first thing I saw was a clearance tag. It was on a small track set that came with Koko the train, the track, and a badge for him to wear on his shirt! He was very happy with that, and so was I for $4.99 [reg. $9.99]. I figured I was going to have to add some change to my GC for tax... but the cashier handed me back my GC with $1.xx on it! So I looked at the receipt and the shirt was $3.50 not $5 like it said! I'll take it!!
Not bad for a spontaneous trip to Target! 

So be on the look out for those Chuggington sets and cheap/cute shirts!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!