Superfood Snacks Review!

Last week was the first time I had ever tried Superfood Snacks! The first flavor I tried was Chocolate Cherry Qi and I was highly impressed!!! I ate two nuggets before my work out and felt wonderful during my workout! When I got done I ate 2 more, and I felt like it was a pick me up after a pretty extreme work out. Usually I just want to come home and crash, but not this time!! This weekend my family and I went on a hike and took a few packs with us. We stopped for a break and munched on a few nuggets, and on we went! You can definitely taste the chocolate and the Cherry with this flavor!! On a side note, my husbands favorite is Chocolate Goji! I would suggest Superfood Snacks to all my friends and fans from my fanpage!! I'm glad my family and I had the opportunity to give these a try! I'll definitely be back for more!
www.youtube.com/superfoodsnacks www.facebook.com/rawcacaosnacks www.twitter.com/SuperfoodSnacks https://plus.google.com/106297108716576688688/posts http://pinterest.com/superfoodsnacks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!