Cortex Flat Iron Review

I had the awesome opportunity of reviewing a Giraffe print Cortex Flat Iron! I was happy to do this considering I was in the market for a new flat iron anyway. This is definitely a keeper! I also got to try the Thermal Shine spray which worked better than any thermal product I've used so far! The last thing I was able to try was a Cortex Iron Holder! I don't know how many times I've put my iron down, and ended up burning something, or picked it up and burnt myself -- this is a perfect item for me especially since it has suction cups on the bottom, so there is no way of it falling over!! I took a before and after picture of my daughters hair. She has a good deal of hair, and usually takes me about a half hour to do her whole head. But with the Thermal spray and the Cortex Iron it took about half the time if not less! And her hair was nice and straight and shiny! I highly recommend this Flat Iron and other products from Cortex! Make sure you check them out on FB [llink is listed below pictures!] and tell your friends and family about Cortex too!!
If you'd like to check out any of cortex's Irons or various other products go to their website: http://www.flatironexperts.com/articles.asp?id=136
or LIKE them on FB: https://www.facebook.com/flatironexpert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!