Jamba Greek Yogurt Smoothies

I had the pleasure of trying Jamba All Natural GREEK YOGURT Super Fruit Smoothies! My absolute favorite was Blueberry with Acai Flavored Non-Fat Greek Yogurt!! All their smoothies have Acai Super-Antioxidants! I also LOVE Greek Yogurt, so that made the smoothie even better!! I had three to try, so I tried them at different times! My favorite times were Breakfast and after a workout! These are super easy to make! Just slide open the top, put the berries in, and add 8oz of Apple Juice to it, and blend on low. So easy! I highly I suggest giving Jamba Smoothies a try!! Needless to say I will be buying more!! I will definitely be telling my friends, family, followers and fans about Jamba Superfruit Smoothies!!
If you would like to find out more go LIKE Jamba Juice on FB: https://www.facebook.com/jambajuice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!